Who we are
We are Dragon Evolution Ltd. trading as Dragon Evo. Our website address is: https://dragonevolution.co.uk.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date.
A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
You can disable cookies in your browser.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share, or sell your data with any third parties.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website we also store your personal information provided in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
All of the personal information we process is provided by the following methods.
- Direct interactions: by using our website, filling in forms or by corresponding and communicating directly with us by post, phone, email, in person or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions: as you interact with us, we may automatically collect usage data and technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
We use the information to:
- Respond to your enquiries
- Provide you with consultancy services or other related services
- Provide the services offered on this website.
- Improve the user experience on the website.
- To support our marketing communication
- Recruit staff and manage our workforce
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.